Currently, India's education system is stuck at a point where it faces a severe lack of quality teachers not only in basic elementary education, middle school education, senior school education, higher education but also in professional job oriented educational programs & educational institutions.
Lack of good quality teachers has resulted into a vicious cycle that generates same low quality students & teachers year after year. For example, as per a report of 2016, 80% of India's Engineering graduates are unemployable as they don't have basic skills that could fetch them a decent job.
A handful of quality teachers cannot cater to the needs of huge number of students across the length & breadth of the country via offline tutoring on account of following factors:
• distance barriers: good teachers/tuition centers/coaching institutes are either not available nearby or are very far off
• safety & security issues: especially safety of female students that stands highly vulnerable specially in Metro Cities where crime against women is at its peak. Parent's rather prefer not to send their female child to far off tuition centre/tutors/coaching institutes.
• time barriers: Clash with school timings or late evening tuition time.
• high cost barriers: Cost of travelling to a good offline institute/tuition centre or high cost of relocating, lodging, fooding for a far off coaching/ institute/tuition centre.
• semi urban & rural areas of the country which accounts for more than 70% of the Indian population don't have easy access to best quality teachers/tuition centers/coaching institutes.
• remote areas of the country especially North East of India again face an hindrance to get access to good quality teachers.
• Despite paying lakhs of hard earned money by parents, increasing cases of student suicides on account of lack of individual attention by teachers in a class of 35 to 200 students in most of the so called top coaching brands of country, home sickness, lack of dear ones to share one's personal & study related problems etc. are not redressed by the offline coaching industry. Kota Coaching industry of India, is one such example. The parent's are forced to take admission in Kota due to lack of any alternatives, many of them prefer not to jeopardize their child's life. Hence, a handful of quality teachers of Kota, too, cannot be made available to all the students across the country on account of various other reasons to including those mentioned above.
Only technological intervention can help all of us to come out of this vicious cycle. Online Educational Technology resolves not only all the above issues but also a good quality tutor from any part of the country gets easily available at far less prices than offline coaching rates to any student anywhere in India. Choice is our's . Sooner or later we will have to adopt it as there is no other way left. As per Charles Darwin's theory of evolution," those who adapt will survive, rest are eliminated." Remember, toppers don't do different things, they do same things differently.
Teaching Care has the modern State of the Art Technology, that also works at low bandwidth (low internet speed), for real time live online teaching. The students can ask doubts during the class and interact with teacher in real time. The technology is optimized for broadband speeds in India. The technology works with real time Audio and Video interaction with the teacher just like in a normal offline classroom.
The teachers/tutors/faculties of teaching care are screened, tested and selected by an expert academic panel via a duly optimized selection process involving a test, demo lecture and interview. The selected quality teachers are duly trained about how to conduct the online classes which are highly user friendly along with provision of an online whiteboard, and other suitable media for sharing power point presentations, PDF documents, audio- video files, Youtube videos etc.
The teacher/tutor/faculty has a digital writing cum drawing pad and a digital Pen to write/draw on the online whiteboard just like we write on the board in a offline class.